revolution 1.1.1 download availability

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Thu Aug 28 07:45:01 EDT 2003

I wanted to download copies of all Rev1.1.1 installs, for all the different OSs, and write them to cd.

I know it might seem strange, but I still haven't found any compelling reason to use 2.x yet, and I prefer the design old 1.1.1 IDE.  I'm entitled under my SBE license to use any of the available IDEs (even good old 1.1.1).

Since I work on different hardware and OS at different times I want to have the whole range of development options available.  (I'm even in the market for an old HP Unix machine...)

I can understand that Rev1.1.1 is not available on the page of "Maintained" downloads, but I think it should still be available for those of us who are licensed to use it and would like to keep a copies for re-installation purposes.

Does anyone have a solution for this scenario?

Regards
Bernard