Lost revMenubar on Windows XP

Jeremy Smith helloc66 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:12:01 EDT 2003

This problem occurs often to me as well, the solution is to right click on
revolution in the task bar select move, then hold down shift and press any
of the arrow keys, then move the mouse (while still holding shift) and the
menu bar will reappear. Its a bug that sets the location WAYYY off, is
anyone fixing this?

Cheers.
Jeremy