iDevGames

Jeremy Smith helloc66 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:38:00 EDT 2003

I was reading a thread about trying to get a game going in the iDevGames
contest to get more recognition for Revolution... Well I have just entered
and currently developing a "puzzle" as such game, its quite different from
any game I've played or seen (Which I am hoping to score on originality) and
(I hope) that anyone else has played either.

The problem is the game needs to run in MacOS X, Im a windows user and so
unfortuantly unable to test and see if the game runs fine on MacOS X. So I
am just wondering if there is any real changes needed or tips to make the
best compatabile scripting!?

Also the game will be updated regularly on the following website, so feel
free to send abuse and comments (either my email directly or on the list). I
wil admit my scripting isnt the best, I have come back from a few years of
C++ so even suggestions on my scripting would be most welcome.

Jeremy.

http://www.geocities.com/ausgames2000/