Alignment palette

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Thu Aug 28 01:44:15 EDT 2003

At 8:28 PM -0700 8/25/2003, Jim Hurley wrote:
>Am I the last to discover that the old alignment palette is still
>available in RR 2?
>
>Select two or more objects. Select "Object inspector" from the
>"Object" menu. This brings up a "Multiple object" palette. Select
>"Align Objects" from the pull down menu. What else am I missing?

Take a look at the section "Where is it?" in the "What's New" file
for 2.0.x, or in the topic "What's new in version 2.0-2.0.3" in the
Encyclopedia in the docs.
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~