merge property profiles?

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Wed Aug 27 23:18:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 09:26  PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> Based on my limited understanding of the underlying mechanism, don't
> you want to set the cREVGeneral[profile] of the object?

Geoff - thanks! you gave me just the nudge I needed. I could have sworn:

the profile = the revProfile = cREVGeneral[profile]

However "the profile" seems to have been a figment of my imagination.
This works:

>> put the cRevGeneral["profileList"] of fld id 2368 into tProfiles
>> if "SectHead" is among the lines of tProfiles then
>>   set the profile of fld id 2368 to "SectHead"
set the revProfile ...
>>   put the properties of fld id 2368 into tProps
>>   put the keys of tProps -- msg box
>>   set the profile of fld id 2368 to "Master"
set the revProfile ...
>>   set the properties of fld id 2368 to tProps
>> end if

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com