Now What??? Where's my rev license?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 27 23:08:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 09:42 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> just bought 199 studio version, now what, the home page just gave me a
> thank you for your transaction and stoped!!! Where do I get my
> license? Is this really ugly...

Well, first check your mail.

If it is not there, send Heather a note.  She is very, very good at
solving these problems.  If you're are worried about being double
charged or not getting it done before the cut off, mention that, too.

My mail client puts your picture up in the corner of mail from you.  In
that picture you are still smiling!

Dar Scott