Now What??? Where's my rev license?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 27 23:06:00 EDT 2003

On 8/27/03 10:42 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> just bought 199 studio version, now what, the home page just gave me a
> thank you for your transaction and stoped!!! Where do I get my license?

I think they are still sleeping in Scotland right now, but when Heather
wakes up and gets to work in a few hours she will send you your license.
Revolution licenses are not generated by automated robots, but rather by
a real live person who lovingly creates each license personally.

But in the meantime, can you restart Rev and continue to work? I haven't
ever tried it, but it might work. Or maybe you'd need to reinstall if
you want to use it over the next few hours.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com