here's a challenge

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Aug 27 18:33:01 EDT 2003

You will need to track the mouseMove message in your story field. This
gives you the coordinates of the mouse which you can use to position
the box (a graphic or as Dar suggested a text style). Here is a script
I use to make sure that any scroll results in an exact line i.e. the
top of the field shows a complete line, rather than a partial line. It
might give you an idea on how to set the text the way you want it.

-- fix scroll to an exact line
   put (the vScroll of me div the textHeight of me) + 1 into tLineNum
   set the vScroll of me to (tLineNum-1) * the textHeight of me

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/