OT:Manhole, Osmo in Classic?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Aug 27 18:02:02 EDT 2003

It's possible that happened.

I believe that there was eventually a CD-ROM version of Manhole which I think came out after Cosmic Osmo, that had new features. There were also two version of Cosmic Osmo - a disc and a CD-Rom version. As I recall the CD-Rom had three extra planets on it.

I remember staying after work at Egghead all the time going through those games...

They were always big draws if you sat at the mac and started demoing them...

But I was sure my daughter got him on the phone