Revolution 2.1 Installation Problems on OS X

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 27 14:58:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 06:49 PM, Alan S. Golub wrote:

> I just tried to install v. 2.1 on two separate Macs running OS X, v.
> 10.2.6. I entered my license info when prompted, but got the message:
>
> Invalid License. Error 8.

I am about to do this and I want to avoid the trouble.

Folks who have had trouble...

Where did you put the Revolution folder?

What beta and RC did you have installed and licensed previously?

Did you move, remove or modify com.Revolution.Revolution.plist?

Did you use the same name and org as per the old licensing or put in
something else?

Did you have to paste the key twice to get the license key into the
field?

Any workarounds yet?

I have no real indication that these are problems, I just want to avoid
the same potholes.

Dar Scott