2.1 availability for other unix flavors

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 07:20:00 EDT 2003

--- Pierre Sahores <psahores at easynet.fr> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> How many of us could be interesting in using Rev
> under Linux-PPC ?
>
> Thanks for the statistics ;-)
>
> Bests, Pierre

Well that's why I still have a copy of all the version
1.1.1 distributions around : to make sure I have
something to develop on the platforms that are no
longer supported -- that and the shock of using
Revolution pre-version 2 which is similar to how I
felt when I opened up HyperCard a couple of months
ago.

Though I consider the chance of using ODT anytime
soon, pretty slim, LinuxPPC might be in the cards ; so
if it's not too much of a pain to revive that engine,
this might be an interesting option to consider for
the future.
After all, if the US Navy buys over 200 XServes with
YDL, it can't be all that bad ;-)

So one more vote for LinuxPPC,

Jan Schenkel.

=====