2.1 availability for other unix flavors

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 26 12:52:01 EDT 2003

Pierre-

Count my vote!  I run Yellow Dog Linux and Mac OS X.  I would love to see a
Rev engine for Yellow Dog.  There used to be a LinuxPPC engine a few
versions ago, but it has disappeared.  :-\

Thanks for bringing this up.

-James

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Pierre Sahores            |
|         |           <psahores at easynet.fr>     |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           use-revolution-admin at lists|
|         |           .runrev.com               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           08/26/03 12:26 PM         |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           use-revolution            |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                       |
  |       To:       use-revolution at lists.runrev.com                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: 2.1 availability for other unix flavors                                                           |

Hi List,

How many of us could be interesting in using Rev under Linux-PPC ?

Thanks for the statistics ;-)

Bests, Pierre

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de rentabilité"