The Death of 'RevJournal' ???

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Tue Aug 26 10:47:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 07:40  AM, Mathewson wrote:

> Does anybody know what has happened to RevJournal?
>  Everybody's links don't work.
>
> Has this site died a death even before it was weaned?
>
> Hope not!
>
> Richmond

Lately with all of these Windows viruses going around, I've noticed
there have been a lot of transient network problems as bandwidth gets
eaten up and sysadmins struggle to patch their firewalls and routers.
Maybe you are seeing thing kind of thing.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com