Revolution 2.1 Installation Problems on OS X

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 26 00:33:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 11:11 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

>> (BTW, I went to the updated RunRev page on editions and clicked the
>> link "This way please for a detailed explanation of your options..."
>> and almost fell out of my chair laughing.)
>
> Looks like a html coding error:
>
> http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/(EmptyReference!)

Yes.  This is probably the correct one:

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/licensing2.html

It reminded me of a silent movie gag in which the hero is waiting for a
job interview with other nervous applicants and is called ahead of
them.  He seems pretty smug about this especially since he seems to be
headed for the back office.  The door is opened, he enters and suddenly
realizes he is in the alley as the door slams behind him.

Dar Scott