HC to R question

Dale Pond dalesvp at qwest.net
Mon Aug 25 09:02:00 EDT 2003

WA,

You offer an interesting suggestion. Thanks. Every card fld "Card Name"
has data so I don't know what might be gained by examining each card
then marking it. There aren't that many cards in each stack. With HC
anyway the restriction is 32k characters in the IndexField which lists
all the cards by name and ID. Rev has a higher fld limit so this
restriction is lifted. On these newer computers speed of execution
doesn't pose an issue. Even with adding in a "sort cards of stack" line
it takes about 1/2 (or less) of a second to complete this script. I will
try your "(option : sort lines of index1 by item 1 of each)", that might
improve general UI performance.
Dale