Reminder: SoCal Mini-RevDevCon Tuesday night

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 25 02:27:00 EDT 2003

Just a reminder that the next Southern California RevDevCon will be on
Tuesday, August 26, at 7pm here at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los
Angeles.

These RevDevCons are small informal gatherings of Revolution and MetaCard
developers in which we talk code, solve problems, and enjoy the rare treat
of seeing listees in person.

The agenda for the meeting has changed to include a presentation by Scott
Rossi who's coming down from the SF Bay area to attend:

7:00 - 7:30:  Introductions, gab about code.

7:30 - 8:30:  We'll walk 50 yards to the restaurant in this
              complex, Barabara's (which has an excellent
              wine list) for dinner and more gabbing.

8:30 - 9:00:  We return to the Embassy where Geoff Canyon will
              give a presentation about some cool new stuff
              he's been working on.

9:00 - 9:30:  Scott Rossi will share some nifty tools he's crafted.

9:30 -?:      Gab some more and eventually call it a night.

If you'd like to attend just show up.  If you need directions drop me an
email and I'll send 'em to you.

See ya' then....

--
 Richard Gaskin