Graphics printing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 24 16:55:00 EDT 2003

On 8/24/03 1:46 AM, Greg Wills wrote:

> If I take a screenshot, then
> I do get an image just as the user sees it ( the Minolta did some funny
> things with the text in a text field

If you print a screen shot the text will be part of the image, which
means the resolution will be very low (72 dpi or 96 dpi, depending on
your monitor settings.) This gives jagged text printouts. The fonts
themselves are not sent to the printer when you print a screen shot.

> However I am having difficulty finding a way to print only the image
> that is created by the screenshot (a portion of the card). I can only
> see how to print cards, fields, reports. I would appreciate any
> guidance. Thanks

Sounds like you need the command:

   print this card from <point> to <point>

For example:

   print this card from "0,25" to "200,300"

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com