How revert not the current stack???

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sun Aug 24 13:51:00 EDT 2003

I have founded a workaround!

The stack that I want to be able to revert is stack "Users".

I create a substack of mainstack "Users", the "backup" substack.

When the user begin to edit a menu that show all the cards in the Users
stack

I delete the cards in the substack "backup"
I copy the cards of the Users stack in the backup stack

If the user cancel the edition,
I delete the cards in the Users stack
I copy all the cards from the backup stack to the Users stack,

And all is reverted!!

Yeah!

Thank you!

François