General license questions

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Aug 23 17:30:00 EDT 2003

Heather,

I believe that the question being asked is - Can a .rev file built in
Express be run with any other version.

I'm assuming that's a yes...and it makes me wonder...what happens when
somebody finally does the thing that has long been discussed on this list,
and builds a generic "Player" type application, using Studio or Pro.

That's going to be a problem, isn't it, since that would allow someone with
Express to deploy on any platform potentially.