General license questions

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Sat Aug 23 14:58:00 EDT 2003

> I have some general license questions.  I hope it is OK to ask general
> questions here as others might elaborate on the questions, supply
> interpretations and also appreciate answers.

Seems reasonable to me.

> 1.
> The new license table has a "Create applications for" column.  I assume
> that means standalones and all licenses can build stacks for all
> platforms.  Is that correct?

Yes it means standalones, but no, Express can't build for all platforms. It
only builds applications for the platform you license it for. Other licenses
all build for all platforms.

> 2.
> I assume that WIN32 for the time being is one platform.  Is that
> correct?

Yes.

> 3.
> Are printed manuals included in Enterprise renewals?

No, renewal doesn't include manuals.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools