Multi column scrolling with checkbox

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sat Aug 23 01:55:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 12:27  AM, rgould8 at aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there's a way to create a 2 column text field,
> where the user can have editable text in the left column, and in the
> right column have a checkbox?  (So that the checkboxes all line up
> with the text and scroll with the text if the vertical scrollbar is
> used).  Special bonus if I can have the rows with alternating colored
> backgrounds.

Make a 1 column text field, place a column of checkboxes next to the
field, or over the field, then group all of the above. Put a scrollbar
on the group. Done!

I think Jan or someone posted in the past a trick using a graphic to
get alternating row backgrounds on a field.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com