seconds to standard time numberformat?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 22 11:36:25 EDT 2003

There isn't one (although having a "convert <x> to HMS" would be nice), but
you can do it by converting the seconds to dateItems, and then taking items
4 to 6 (which are the hours, minutes and seconds), and padding them with
zeroes if they are less than 10 and then finally concatenating them together
with ":"s.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com