Using strong language on the lists

Magnus Hippolyte Batavia magnus at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Aug 22 10:03:00 EDT 2003

I wonder who, apart from Eric Hansen, considers "Shut Up"
worse than "Sh*t" ? This morning, on my way to work I put
my foot in some of the latter (it might have even been
'dropped' by a passing programmer" - and from personal
experience I can inform the world that it is far worse than
"Shut Up".

At Carthage College (in Coyote, Wyoming) we say that a
"Sh*it in the hand is worse than 2 in the bush", or, as one
Democrat student said the other day "2 in the Bush would be
far better".

Magnus  Hippolyte Batavia