ListBrowser

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Aug 22 08:50:00 EDT 2003

I don't know what you mean by "this web browser", but there are some
different ways of reading the archive:
there's a good search engine at:
http://mindlube.com/cgi-bin/search-use-rev.cgi

Also during a 24 hour project I did a list reader. Its the last one in
this list:
http://revolutionboard.de/bvg/subindexes/stacks-2.html

alternatively you could do a site search at google using the archive
url:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/

However if you are still not pleased with these solutions, then go
ahead and make your listbrowser. I will certainly check it out.

greetings
Bjoernke von Gierke