need help! with pageHeights and pagination

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 21 18:26:01 EDT 2003

On 8/21/03 5:33 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> Unfortunately I'm not even getting to that point: any field that I read
> the pageHeights property from, it always seem to have bogus numbers in
> it. What is required to get the pageHeights to calculate correctly? The
> bogus pattern always seen is lines 1 to n-1 of the pageHeights will have
> the same number, and line n will have a different number.

The repeated numbers are the length of a single printed page in pixels.
  The last line is different because the last page is shorter. To print,
set the scroll of the field to 0 and print the card. Then ADD the value
of each line of the pageheights to the current scroll until you've gone
through the whole list of pageheights.

In other words, each line is not an absolute scroll value, but rather a
value relative to the current scroll.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com