playing an Mp3 from Rev

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 15:48:00 EDT 2003

Hey, guys.  I got another question.
What is the best way to play an Mp3 from Revolution and have it be
invisible?  In other words, so it will be "background music."

And by the way, can anyone recommend me a different audio file type
that is not so memory-eating but that Revolution handles as well as
Mp3s?
Also, how does one edit sounds in Revolution, like control the volume,
etc?  Or even record and edit sounds like we used to be able to do in
Hypercard...  is that possible with Revolution?
Thanks!  :)
Andrew