Release Candidate 1 Available -- Special Offers End Soon

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 02:46:02 EDT 2003

At 22:26 +0100 20/8/03, Heather Williams wrote (off-list, but
presumably to a large mailing list of potential purchasers etc):
>[...]
>
>50% Off All Versions Until August 31st 2003

[...]

Heather, I just want to ask this on the list to avoid you having to
reply to several people personally.

I am slightly confused. I have an old-style 'Revolution Pro' licence,
and my renewal date is in December. Is there any advantage for me in
using/taking up any of the special offers, or should I lie low and
say nuffin?

TIA

Graham