Using strong language on the lists

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 15:36:00 EDT 2003

I said: Wait a second, I wanted to say a$$**le, sh*t, t*rd, f*rt,
b*tthead,  d*ckhead...

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 05:14  PM, erik hansen wrote:

> --- Shao Sean <shaosean at unitz.ca> wrote:
>> you just did ;-)
>>
>>> Wait a second, I wanted to say...
>
> why?

I'm sorry. My only excuse is that I'm used to Psychologists cursing at
each other freely on a major discussion list of Gestalt practitioners
around the world. They blaze away with all the four letter words. So I
was joking. I was illustrating the ridiculousness of using such words
to discuss software development difficulties. I was aware that this
rarely happens on this list. I didn't know that it would bounce
messages. Now I will go into the corner for a time out.

Mark