The Menu Bar on Mac Os ;-> (was: Re: Irritated at something, I think)

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Wed Aug 20 15:23:00 EDT 2003

T. R. Ponn <alptex2 at orwell.net> wrote:

> "Caution, if you think you're going to need a Menu Bar, step AWAY from
> the top 20 pixels!"?

Same punishment with MetaCard ;->

When I thought that the problem was solved, I ended with a card which
didn't understood that there were a menu bar ;-))))

You have to put the menu bar on a background -- but by places you have a
card which "shifts"...

My solution: to put the menu bar on a dedicated substack!
I cloned the one you can find in mctools.mc and modified to suit my
needs (you will certainly find a counterpart in Rev -- unless you are
not permitted to do such things in Rev ;-<)