Way to cache stacks from web and update when changes?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Aug 20 14:43:00 EDT 2003

Chipp,

Thanks a lot for the excellent tutorial - this is going to be very helpful in building my auto-update feature (Which is pretty critical, considering that I suck and need to put out constant updates...)

I'm wondering though if there would not be some value in having everything done in the startup app, and having a hidden field or a custom property that has all the info about where to look for updates and what to update. Just thinking from a reusability standpoint - much easier to maintain it all in one plce, I mean.

After a