How to properly format text in sheet on OS X?

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 19:39:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 12:12  PM, Toma Tasovac wrote:

> Mark, I didn't quite get what you had in mind.  I have tried (similar
> to Brian's original post):

> text</f></p>" with Continue as sheet
>
> because, according to Aqua HUI, the message text has to be bold Lucida
> Grande 13 and informative text has to be regular Lucida Grande 11.
> The styling of the informative text, however, ends up being regular
> Lucida Grande 13.
>
> Any thoughts on how to fix this?
>
> All best,
> Toma
>

> Am Montag, 18.08.03 um 18:43 Uhr schrieb Mark Brownell:
>
>> I got this to work:
>> answer  warning "<p><font size=18>message
>
>> I'm thinking that setting the answer textFont to Lucida Grande first,
>> somehow might make multiple fonts available.

I did not know that. I was testing different fonts just to see if I
could cause HTML changes.

remember this; from the docs:

If the prompt contains <p> or a start/end tag pair, the answer command
assumes the text is in the same format as the htmlText property.
Otherwise, the answer command assumes the text is plain text.

This:
> text</f></p>" with Continue as sheet

Should be properly nested "<p></p>" sets:
Continue as sheet

I never saw Lucida Grande size=13 or size=11 available from my font
choices in Rev; Mac 10.2.4

Mark