[ANN] A Primer on Message Mechanics--you know, 'send'

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Aug 19 17:39:02 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 04:01  PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> I included it because I wanted to be in the "in" crowd and use all the
> cool subject labels that those in the "in" crowd use.

I think it's good list etiquette, kind of like using [OT] for off-topic
posts. Also it's interesting to search the list archives for [ANN] to
see what kind of things people are releasing built with Revolution.

I suppose one could use [EGO], [VAN] or in some cases [$] instead :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com