Way to get backdrop to cover everything in OS X?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 19 16:23:01 EDT 2003

Rob,

I don't understand why the Finder windows would be on top of the
backdrop. If I open Rev and type "set the backdrop to black" in the
message box, it covers everything (except Rev itself, of course). True,
if I command-tab between windows, it brings other apps' windows to the
front, but if I don't do that, I have a backdrop that covers everything.
Is your second stack in front of everything?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/