Revolution and fonts

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 19 15:41:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 10:05 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> While the lively discussion here is valuable, these issues only affect
> relatively small subset of apps as most simply follow the HIG for each
> platform.

Even following the HIG for each platform will involve profiles or
scripting or both to adjust to the platform.  Even then, I would think
most apps have some part that does not apply.

To my shame, I have ignored HIG.  My Windows book is boxed up and
probably only applies to 3.1.  Any good online references to HIG for
Windows, OS X, Mac OS?  Is there such a thing for Linux?  (I have no
idea whether Linux folks would offended if I suggested there would not
be one or offended if I suggested there might be one.)

Dar Scott