How to properly format text in sheet on OS X?

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:19:00 EDT 2003

Mark, I didn't quite get what you had in mind.  I have tried (similar
to Brian's original post):

text</f></p>" with Continue as sheet

because, according to Aqua HUI, the message text has to be bold Lucida
Grande 13 and informative text has to be regular Lucida Grande 11.  The
styling of the informative text, however, ends up being regular Lucida
Grande 13.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

All best,
Toma