Button Basics? -thanks Jan!

lbrehmer at rof.net lbrehmer at rof.net
Tue Aug 19 13:37:01 EDT 2003

Thanks a million to Jan Schenkel!

Problem solved!  I had looked at every single thing in the "Menus" chapter
of the
"Documentation by Catagory" and while I had seen references to "MenuPick" I
couldn't make heads or tails out of implementing it.  Sometimes we "non
code writers"
know literally nothing and need tips, like the one you gave me, in real
plain English! I
am following the documentation and beginners discussions closely and have
signed
up for the Dan Shafer book and I hope to get better at this. Thanks again
and also
thanks to those of you who answered a couple of other beginners questions
for me in
the past few weeks!

Lars