Database tool

Michael Young myoung at bigskyneuro.com
Tue Aug 19 10:21:00 EDT 2003

Jan,

Thanks for the database information and links. The combined FMP RR solution
is an interesting idea that I am sure will appeal to some developers, but I
will try the other ideas first. I have used FMP off and on for the last 10
years from version 2 through 6 and for some reason I still don't like it,
but I know there are plenty of people who do like it. And I am glad that FMP
works for them.

Michael Young

<clipped my introduction and questions>

> Hi Michael,
>
> As you're looking for an elaborate yet easy-to-use
> general-purpose development tool, Revolution is an
> excellent candidate.

<clipped lots of helpful information and links>