Dynamic Web Page (Not really a RR question)

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Mon Aug 18 19:51:01 EDT 2003

"Is there a way to have a web page either:

(1) save it's self, so it's user editable fields can be read later?; or

(2) have the web page read a text file and populate it's fields.  Then
save
the user editable fields back to the text file?..."

This sound like something that could be done using php scripts,
assuming you would be able to run php on your server.  I have used php
to collect data on web pages and have it mailed to a remote address; I
see no reason why it couldn't send the text to a local file. If the
file is named for the individual filling out the fields, another php
script could pull the file and repopulate the fields in the state they
were left at the individual's previous session.

Maybe Revolution is capable of the same?

-Kurt