image resize 2

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Mon Aug 18 18:11:02 EDT 2003

On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 11:33 PM, Andrew wrote:

> An amendment to my last posting.
> Mark Talluto had asked if my image was 72 dpi, because if so, the
> image would be sized
> larger that it may have been intended when imported in to Rev.
> Sorry, I don't know what the dpi of my image is.  I'm simply drawing
> it in the paint program of an application called Claris Works and
> copy-pasting it into Revolution.  But again, the size of the image is
> not being effected, but rather the rect of the image.
> Thanks!
> Andrew

Andrew,

When the image is imported into Rev, does it look pixelated?  If not,
then the dpi must be greater than 72.  If it does appear jaggy, then
Rev is stretching it out form some reason.  I am not sure why, but it
is easy to fix with formattedWidth and formattedHeight.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com