Richmond, rudeness and commercial enterprise

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 16:39:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 08:44 AM, Mathewson wrote:

> 2.  Rudeness.......I remember hearing about some aid
> workers in Ethiopia who gave out free orange juice to
> children: the parents would come and help the aid workers
> in a variety of ways.  Suddenly the aid workers started
> demanding money for the juice - one of them was killed by a
> prent of one of the children who had previously recieved
> juice.

Whereas, I do sell services and do hope to sell products in the future,
I will take this threat seriously and will take steps to make sure I
never use your "free" advice.

Moreover, I would like to say to all that my comments on this list are
absolutely free & have no strings attached and should any person
actually pay attention to them (it could happen) and use them to make
big bucks, I am very pleased.  That person owes me nothing, zip, nata,
zero, nada, zilch.

Dar Scott