How can I make my mainstack stay invisible?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 16:01:02 EDT 2003

and Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

>Make a splash screen only to click on to start. And hide the mainstack
in the data folder with all the other stuff...

Yes, that's what I should have done. But with a deadline approaching
and many hours of scripting and testing behind me, I didn't want to
reorganise my app at this particular moment. The next one is already
being constructed on the lines suggested.

I have solved the problem for now using Richard Gaskin's point that

>If you use a preOpenStack handler in the card script you should be able to
>do anything you like before the mainstack is drawn.

once I got used to the idea that the preOpenStack goes to the card
first and then the stack.

Anyway crisis over for now and the beta has been sent off. Thanks to all.

Graham