Richmond, rudeness and commercial enterprise

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 15:53:00 EDT 2003

Not to extend this at any length, but just to say that I'm with
Jacque and others in supporting the RunRev guys. Her point is key:

>I want this company to succeed. I want x-talk to be around forever.

I had to scratch around to pay for my first licence, and I admit I
even grumbled a bit when comparing the price with other tools I'd
used, but the above point is so important that I soon realised that
it was a fair price since it gave RunRev a chance to stay in business.

Back to work.

Graham