Richmond's big surprise....

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 12:56:01 EDT 2003

Sorry to once again participate in what I consider to be a useless and
consuming thread. But Mathewson, I have two solutions

1) use the version of Revolution that you were developing.

2) DOWNLOAD THE THIRTY DAY UNLIMITED BETA, SHOW IT TO YOUR CLIENTS AND
TELL THEM TO PONY UP THE CASH.

I AM NOT MAJORLY F****D OFF, BUT I AM EXTREMELY BORED WITH THIS THREAD.

James