Richmond, rudeness and commercial enterprise

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 12:40:01 EDT 2003

On 8/18/03 9:44 AM, Mathewson wrote:

> The reason why I feel f***ed off is because I will no
> longer be able to contribute very successfully to the
> use-list or the developer contribs page being unable to
> have proper access to future RR builds.

I looked at your 179 contributions. This one lets me know that you have
at least enough to get styled in Revolution T-shirt clad. Or perhaps
I'm wrong and you couldn't really have been able to purchase one and
all you wanted to do was soapbox your objection to American currency.

 > Message: 8
 > From: "Mathewson" <richmond at mail.maclaunch.com>
 > Subject: T-shirts and the Americans
 > To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
 > Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:27:25 -0500
 >
 > Some of us are Scots (RunRev, is, after all, a Scottish
 > thing!) and wonder why we have to order T-shirts from 'over
 > there' - can we not order them from somewhere over here in
 > Pounds Sterling, or, heaven forfend, Euros ?
 >
 > Richmond Mathewson

Ideally, yes. However, I have not yet turned up an equivalent service to
CafePress in the UK. If anyone can come up with a suitable site, which
will
allow me to upload the images, offers a shop for our customers, and
takes
care of the order fulfilment, I will be more than happy to open an
account
with them.

Likewise, for our Australian users, if you can show me a shop, I'll be
happy
to upload.

... Heather