How can I make my mainstack stay invisible?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Aug 18 10:10:00 EDT 2003

Graham, Ken, Monte, et al,

> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Subject: RE: How can I make my mainstack stay invisible?
> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:42:48 -0500
>
> I think what Graham was saying is that he has an invisible mainstack
> that contains a bunch of substacks that he wants to open and display.
> But he doesn't want to show the mainstack itself; only its substacks.
Why not set the first card of the mainstack as a splash image at startup,
then send the mainstack offscreen and open your substacks at specified
locations. This way, the user won't know the splash is part of it, will
never see it after it departs the screen area, will stay open because the
user can't accidentally close it.

My piddling $ .02.

Ken N.