Eggplant from Redstone Software

Jim Armstrong jima at redstonesoftware.com
Sat Aug 16 11:43:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to take a moment to introduce you to a cross-platform
testing and automation tool
that has been developed for use on Mac OS X. It is written in Cocoa,
and contains a scripting
language called SenseTalk, that you would be familiar with because it
is based on
HyperTalk and AppleScript.

My name is Jim Armstrong, and I have been involved with HyperCard since
its beginning in
1986. I have been following this list since its early days, and really
like features and power
of Runtime Revolution. Especially version 2.1.

If you are passionate about scripting, please take a look at Eggplant.
It allows cross-platform
scripting, testing and control applications. I think you will agree it
makes a nice compliment to
Run Rev for developing multi-platform and internet applications using
OSXvnc and other flavors
of Virtual Network Computing.

Our website is at http://www.redstonesoftware. com  Take a look at the
QuickTime movie of Eggplant,
and if you are interesting in evaluating it, send me an email, and I
will get you going with a 30-day
evaluation copy.

Jim Armstrong
Redstone Software, Inc.