How to implement an Agree/Disagree License agreement?

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 18:51:00 EDT 2003

Dar,

Good advice! The EULA willl state that the archive can only be redistributed
in its original form, of which I will have archived for each release (if
bugs pop up).

That makes me wonder about its placement on a network server after one
person accepts the EULA. Darn, this is getting complicated.

Still at issue is how to create this one time EULA. The picture I get is
that it should be the mainstack until the EULA is agreed to then the
mainstack is deleted/demoted. Can this be done after a distribution build?

Should I do the EULA in an Installer capsule like Vise or similar?

What's a mother to do?!!

;-)

All the best,

Andy