How to implement an Agree/Disagree License agreement?

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 18:23:00 EDT 2003

Pierre,

I was wondering about that. Then I figure, if they try to sue me, it means
they ran the software and had to have agreed to the EULA or they wouldn't be
able to use my software in the first place, rendering me non-liable without
writing some discrete file. I don't like it when software does that to me
but that's just my feeling on the subject.

It's not commercial software. Maybe shareware. Up until OmniLotto, all my
software was freeware. My girlfriend is insisting I make it shareware. The
jury is still out on that issue.

It's just the nature of the software that I need an EULA.

All the best,

Andy