How to implement an Agree/Disagree License agreement?

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 17:44:01 EDT 2003

Hello fellow Revolutionaries,

OmniLotto, for those who are familiar is finished except I need the user to
accept my End User License Agreement.

A boilerplate EULA with a "not liable for any financial losses as a result
of using this software" statement to cover my butt.

You see them in commercial software all the time.

I only want the card (main stack?) to appear once, when they first run it.
Then if they agree, it never appears again.

Should the software write something into the program or somewhere? What
about re-installs?

How do you do that?

Any advice?

Thanks,