Way to adjust column width in fields?

Rob Gould rgould8 at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 10:59:02 EDT 2003

I've got a text field with tab-delimited columns in it.  This works
great for my needs (I'm trying to replicate the iCal calendar views that
iCal displays on the left of the window.)  The only problem I'm having
is that I can't figure out how to adjust the width of these columns when
viewing as the field object on the card.

If I click on the field object, do a edit "CONTENTS", I see the big
"excel spreadsheet-esque" view of the grid and it's values.  I just
can't seem to find a place to set the width of the individual columns.
I'm using the 2.1 Beta 3 app, if that makes a difference in this scenario.